Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year and A Tree Grows in Southside....

 Here are some of the great New Year's resolutions that our Learning Garden friends wrote this week:

 "This year I want to make a book that is written by me and I want to draw the pictures."  

"This year I want to be a play writer and make a beautiful movie."  


 "This year I want to have lots of play dates."  

"This year I want to go see my cousins at Kentucky..." 

 "This year I want to spend time with my family..." 

And check out the changes we made to our classroom library this week....we have had a fabulous artist working to make us a tree for our Learning Garden.  He has been hard at work creating this tree since early in the year.  

 Check out the tree that arrived today!  To say I'm WOWed is a TOTAL understatement!  And seeing the kids' faces when they discovered the tree after they came back from specials was PRICELESS!  We'll be adding the leaves and flowers and other fun stuff to finish out our tree.  But for now, I couldn't be happier and neither could these sweet kiddos!


2 comments:

  1. Where did you get that tree? It looks like it will be tons of fun and what a great decorating accent for the corner. :) I have awarded you the Versatile Blogger award here.

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tree! What a great site you have! I love it and I am your newest follower. Come check me out when you have time too!
    ~jeannie~
    My Blog: ­ Kindergarten Lifestyle
    My FB page: http://www.facebook.com/kindergartenlifestyle

    ReplyDelete