Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hopes and Dreams...

I just LOVE kid writing! Their approximations are so CUTE...and when they start to get the idea that print carries the message...well, let's just say that's better than the most scrumptious dessert for this K teacher!  
We've been working hard since we came back from Winter break creating a book that tells about our hopes and dreams for 2012 and helps us take a look back at 2011.  We had a couple of parents help us complete these books, so writers were not totally on their own to approximate, but I LOVE the result.  I am TERRIBLY sorry that some of these photos rotated when I put them into blogger, so I'm going to translate...but I wanted to leave them so that you could blow them up and take a peek at some very creative writers from our Learning Garden:  

When I grow up I want to be a Marine Biologist.  

 When I grow up I want to be a rock star.  (Don't you just LOVE IT?)

 In 2012, I hope I get to learn how to play my guitar.  A place I want to go in 2012 is Adventure Island.


 Best thing that happened in 2011 is seeing friends.  When I grow up I want to be an Astronaut.

 When I grow up I want to be an ice cream seller.

 When I grow up I want to be six or ten.  (Now THAT'S an interesting idea of "grown up"!)

When I grow up I want to be a writer.  


When I grow up I want to be in the NHL on Tampa Bay Lightning Team.  

 When I grow up I want to be a veterinarian.  A place I want to go in 2012 is I want to swim with dolphins.

When I grow up I want to be a big boy!  

No comments:

Post a Comment